By Terje Tvedt,Terje Oestigaard
Read or Download A History of Water Series III, Volume 3: Water and Food PDF
Best environmental & natural resources law books
This quantity investigates the impression of strength know-how techniques on fiscal improvement and provides new parts of study into the monetary economics of strength in addition to new experiences into valuation, electrical energy pricing and the commercial, regulatory and environmental charges of other power assets.
Agricultural legislation in Sub-Saharan Africa: instances and reviews introduces the topic of agricultural legislation and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislation international locations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and offers info from the felony method in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
There's persuasive facts suggesting we're close to human-induced ecological catastrophe that may switch existence on the earth as we all know it. there's additionally a basic consensus between scientists in regards to the velocity and volume of worldwide ecological decay, together with a realisation that people are important to inflicting the worldwide socio-ecological situation.
This quantity examines felony concerns regarding the prevention and combating of historic pollutants brought on by commercial emissions. "Historical pollutants" refers back to the long term or behind schedule onset results of environmental crimes akin to groundwater or soil pollution. Historical pollutants offers and compares nationwide felony ways, together with the main attention-grabbing and potent mechanisms for managing environmental difficulties in relation with historic pollutants.
- Thirsty City: Politics, Greed, and the Making of Atlanta's Water Crisis
- The Role of Judiciary in Environmental Governance: Comparative Perspectives (Comparative Environmental Law and Policy Series)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment in Europe: Fourth European Workshop on Environmental Impact Assessment (Environmental Science and Technology Library)
- Liebesman and Petersen's Endangered Species Deskbook, 2d (Environmental Law Institute)
- Transforming Water Management in South Africa: Designing and Implementing a New Policy Framework: 2 (Global Issues in Water Policy)
- Trees, People and Power (Natural Resource Management Set)
Extra info for A History of Water Series III, Volume 3: Water and Food
A History of Water Series III, Volume 3: Water and Food by Terje Tvedt,Terje Oestigaard