By Diana Brown
Being capable of healthy layout into the Agile software program improvement tactics is a vital ability in today’s marketplace. there are lots of methods for a UX crew to be successful (and fail) at being Agile. This e-book will give you the instruments you must confirm what Agile UX skill for you. It comprises useful examples and case stories, in addition to real-life components to think about whereas navigating the Agile UX waters. You’ll know about what contributes in your team’s good fortune, and which components to think about while opting for the easiest course for buying there. After examining this booklet, you’ll have the data to enhance your software program and product improvement with Agile procedures quick and simply.
- Includes arms on, real-world examples to demonstrate the successes and customary pitfalls of Agile UX
- Introduces useful options that may be used in your subsequent project
- Details how you can comprise consumer adventure layout into your company's agile software/product process
Read Online or Download Agile User Experience Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to Making It Work PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
It’s Our study: Getting Stakeholder Buy-in for consumer event study tasks discusses frameworks, innovations, and strategies for operating with stakeholders of person event (UX) examine in a fashion that guarantees their buy-in. This e-book contains six chapters prepared in line with different phases of analysis initiatives.
This quantity investigates the connection among guy and the pc, and the way some distance they're built-in within the glossy business international. the results and alterations pcs have caused are mentioned, together with a glance at task buildings, the functionality of CAD education and the layout and implementation of keep watch over platforms in engineering industries to provide a complete evaluation of the pc revolution and its destiny in society.
This publication presents a survey of the cutting-edge within the sensible implementation of Spoken conversation structures for functions in daily settings. It comprises contributions on key subject matters in located conversation interplay from a few prime researchers and provides a large spectrum of views on learn and improvement within the region.
This booklet studies on state-of-the-art learn on the topic of social and occupational components. It provides cutting edge contributions to the optimization of sociotechnical administration structures, which ponder organizational, coverage, and logistical concerns. It discusses well timed subject matters relating to verbal exchange, staff source administration, paintings layout, participatory layout, in addition to teamwork, group ergonomics, cooperative paintings, and caution platforms.
- Haptic Rendering: Foundations, Algorithms, and Applications
- 3DTV Content Capture, Encoding and Transmission: Building the Transport Infrastructure for Commercial Services (Wiley - IEEE)
- The Safety of Intelligent Driver Support Systems: Design, Evaluation and Social Perspectives (Human Factors in Road and Rail Transport)
- Multilingual Speech Processing
- Game User Experience Evaluation (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
Additional info for Agile User Experience Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to Making It Work
Agile User Experience Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to Making It Work by Diana Brown