By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislations in Sub-Saharan Africa: situations and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislation and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislation international locations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and offers details from the criminal approach in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislation and economics strategy involves using quantitative tools in learn. this is often in step with the expectancies in an utilized economics box reminiscent of agricultural economics.
Covering the final conventional legislations issues in contracts, torts, and estate, the e-book is going extra to introduce state-of-the-art and region-relevant issues, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather swap, and transboundary water matters. The publication is supported by means of an in depth record of reference fabrics, in addition to examine and enrichment workouts, to deepen readers’ knowing of the rules mentioned within the ebook. it's a studying device, at the beginning, and will be used as a stand-alone source to coach the subject material of agricultural legislation and economics to execs new to the topic sector in addition to to scholars in legislations institution, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers study findings on such issues as meals defense, weather swap, transboundary normal assets, foreign sale of products, patents, and logos to focus on the longer term resources of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and concerns of applicable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own learn of their components of analysis, and to realize a few realizing of the connection among legislations, economics, and statistics
- Includes wide assets, akin to bankruptcy summaries, examine questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to aid teachers and scholars in gaining complete advantages from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and scholar research courses, a try out financial institution, and try financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read Online or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Best environmental & natural resources law books
This quantity investigates the impression of strength know-how strategies on financial improvement and offers new components of study into the monetary economics of power in addition to new experiences into valuation, electrical energy pricing and the industrial, regulatory and environmental expenditures of different strength resources.
Agricultural legislation in Sub-Saharan Africa: circumstances and reviews introduces the topic of agricultural legislations and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislations nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and offers details from the felony process in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
There's persuasive proof suggesting we're close to human-induced ecological catastrophe which may switch existence in the world as we all know it. there's additionally a basic consensus between scientists in regards to the speed and quantity of worldwide ecological decay, together with a realisation that people are significant to inflicting the worldwide socio-ecological concern.
This quantity examines criminal issues regarding the prevention and battling of historic pollutants because of commercial emissions. "Historical toxins" refers back to the long term or behind schedule onset results of environmental crimes corresponding to groundwater or soil pollution. Historical toxins provides and compares nationwide felony ways, together with the main fascinating and potent mechanisms for managing environmental difficulties in relation with historic pollutants.
- Industrial Safety and Health for Administrative Services: Volume 1 (Handbook of Safety and Health for the Service Industry)
- Land and Post-Conflict Peacebuilding: Volume 4 (Post-Conflict Peacebuilding and Natural Resource Management)
- Direito Dos Animais (Portuguese Edition)
- Co-operative Environmental Governance: Public-Private Agreements as a Policy Strategy (Environment & Policy)
- China Green Development Index Report 2012: Regional Comparison (Current Chinese Economic Report Series)
- Energy and Non-Traditional Security (NTS) in Asia: 1 (SpringerBriefs in Environment, Security, Development and Peace)
Additional resources for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments
Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments by Frederick Owusu Boadu